My boyfriend has gone awol this evening. Should I think he is cheating?

So me and the boyfriend have an ok relationship. It’s been rocky for maybe a month but seems to have got back to what it was. We’ve been together 8 months.

We message a lot, probably too much. So I know his routines and what he is up to and vice versa.

Tonight, he has just stopped messaging. He should be at home but hasn’t been online at all. If he had plans, he would have mentioned them to me. It’s been hours and I’m getting paranoid where he is at. This is so out of character for him. Is he with another girl? What do I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be paranoid. He must have probably passed out because he's tired or something. Wait for his excuse and then judge