Dating sites & or places to date and meet people who made mistakes & failed in life such as a ex-drug users, college dropouts, former losers?

I'm a good person, I have no criminal record, graduated high school, the only drugs I ever used were alcohol and marijuana (medicinal in my opinion), I have a good paying job, a car and I'm attending college now. I haven't had the easiest life and that has caused me to stumble and fall behind in some aspects of life. Due to anxiety, accidents happen, I didn't get my license until 20, I got the learner's certificate to start driving at 16 from summer school but was too afraid. Due to my life not being the easiest I've had health problems and mental disorders, episodes of depression and anxiety, the worst lasting 2 years just as I turned 18 after just graduating. From 18 to 19 about to turn 20 in a few months I started to volunteer to get experience to qualify for a job. After turning 20 I finally landed a job and even though it was really hard with my severe anxiety and lingering severe depressive episode and health problems I was still happy. Struggling with mental and physical problems I didn't start college until 22 but It will be an all natural career and I'll help save the planet lol. But I also happened to create quite a bit of a bad reputation with my severe anxiety. I switched to a new treatment about a year ago and it has worked wonders for my health, anxiety and depression. I can finally do things. And all though I'm really nice people just see me for what I struggled with and how it impacted me and others. I'll be 23 this year and all though I've had many flirtations and little romances with guys I haven't been able to find someone for me. Any ideas where I could look for someone who isn't perfect yet good at heart?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Where all over there place just need to look around.

• Is that a hint? :)

• That's cool you live in Georgia! Want to talk?

• Sure message me any time.