Does he love me or is he just playing around with my feelings?

I met this guy through an app which you can talk about your interests and stuff in it, so we’ve kinda talk about stuff until we started to have feelings for each other. He will often tell me that he loves me (almost every time we’re having a convo). He will also talk about the future with me and also some basic information about him. He will also pamper me sometimes and send long texts just to compliment on how amazing I am. However, he will sometimes be kinda pushy when it comes to sexual-related stuff, but not to an extent that he’ll force me into doing anything. He’ll sometimes go offline for days mentioning that he’s busy studying. So, I’m kinda worried about our relationship, whether he’s being serious or just joking around and just wants my body.

01