First date do's and don'ts?

So I'm new to dating and meet a lot of women online. Due to the security risks involved of meeting someone off of the internet I generally allow the woman to select the location/ activity of the first date to increase the number of women that agree to go out with me. I have also had some very unpleasant experiences in trying to go in for the first kiss with a woman when I felt the moment was right, the last woman I went out with I asked if it was alright to kiss her beforehand. I've been listening to a podcast on dating and basically both of these are major no nos according to the "dating experts" that run the podcast, so I want to know if women dislike being told to select the date and if asking to kiss them is a turn off or mood killer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Letting her pick so she feels safe in online dating I feel is a good thing. As for the kissing etc. NEVER expect any physical affection, especially not on a first date. Let her take the lead there, if you feel like your sharing a "moment" and want to kiss her, asking first is respectful to he sure you aren't misreading signals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. And for me, don't kiss on the first date.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes