My daughter boyfriend told me he's attracted to me what should I do?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• If he tries anything tell your daughter he’s been flirting with ya.

Most Helpful Girl

120
  • Tell him in a really firm way that he shouldn't be expressing that kind of thing to the mother of his girlfriend. It's inappropriate and disrespectful to your daughter. (And disrespectful to you as well, especially if you're married.) And, depending on all of the circumstances involved, consider telling your daughter. There's a strong case to be made for telling your daughter. Your loyalty is, of course, to her first.

• * Just to follow up: There's a difference between his saying something that's complimentary about your appearance and expressing his attraction for you in an inappropriate way. For example, I don't think it would be wrong if he made the comment "I can see where [name of your daughter] gets her beautiful looks." I think that's pretty harmless.

• Show him what a real woman is all about. As a young man I had a similar situation and the older woman taught me a lot and I hold those memories dearly. He will keep it a secret if you ask him too. If he tells people just say he is lying. Nobody believes a dude who says he slept with his girls mom even if it is true

• Uh, no... Imagine the trauma the daughter would feel. Yikes

• Yeah she will get over it. JK. She would be hurt if she found out. I would never tell but I am from back in the day when we could keep a secret.

• Best it to tell your daughter and then tell him to buzz off. But if he can keep a secret he will be forever thankful for the lessons a grown woman could teach him. I am for the couple of older women that learned me when I was young

• how would that be any of my business? but it is the business of your daughter tho. go tell her about it. she's the one in a relationship with him. to me it seems more like you're bragging.

• It can be difficult sadly you can not always know who you get attracted too but something's are out of bounds but this is a no no and you need to either tell him to back off or tell your daughter if not it will not end nice !!!

• Patronize him that it's not acceptable for a young man to go about treating women like that.
    And tell your daughter that her boyfriend is mental and she should beware of him.

• You will be loved, don't worry
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

• Tell him to never talk to your daughter nor you again and get fucking lost or else you gonna make his life a living hell.

• Do u wanna do that to ur daughter? How would she feel?

• It says your 30-35. Did you have your daughter when you were like 15-16? Reading your comments something seems a bit off.

• At 14

• You said that you slapped him but from your other comments you seem willing to have some secret relationship. I'm a bit confused.

• Cause i was crep out but I though about it he's hot so why not

• Reject him and make it clear he's dating your daughter and if he tries anything you will tell her

• I told him no already but yet he tties to get at me

• Then stand your ground and make it clear that you will tell your daughter and end the relationship between her and him

• There's no rule saying that you can't play with your daughter's toys. ;)

• Tell him to get loss and tell your daughter ASAP.

• You should smash

• Have some fun with him.

• As u like him I guess u will bed him soon

• Let your daughter know who she's dating.

• Give him a bj

• Lets talk privately

• Do you like hem?

• tell your daughter.. thats it lol

• Are you attracted to him?