My boyfriend is being a complete ass but I didn't do anything wrong?

So my boyfriend lives a little ways from me and last night everything was fine. He started to be one worded with me bit i was like whatever he's probably just tired and going to bed. The. This morning he texted me when he woke up just blah and when i woke up i said whats up? All he said was sleeping problems you? I just said same. From then on it was only one word answers. I asked if he was okay all he said was that he was fine. So he was on his way to work and i said thats cool because I don’t know what else to say he's being sooo dry. I asked AGAIN saying babe why are you being so one worded and he just said i dont know. I said okay and he asked what i was doing. I ended up falling asleep and told him that when i woke up and again a one word reply. So me still truing to be nice I said i hope you are having a good day and he replied i hope you are having a decent day and that was it. haven't heard from him since which was about an hr ago but like wtf a decent day? I haven't done anything wrong so i dont know why he's mad but i feel like he's taking it out on me like if i dod and its making me feel like shit. he's neeveerrr done this before in the time we have been together and just yesterday he was like i love you so so much and so lovey. Im scared that i did something and he's just gonna break up with me over it...

11