Do you think what I said was appropriate?

I texted him first yesterday and we texted for a while and then he just never replied? Yet he views my Snapchat’s and it constantly says he’s active on insta. So? I don't know. Kinda annoyed. Feeling like he’s gonna flake on us hanging out AGAIN.Do you think what I said was appropriate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that what you said was fine, with the exception that it would have been much better to say this over the phone than through a text. Speaking from previous experience, speaking out your heart through text message always comes off as desperate and usually just makes you look bad.

As for this guy though, I would say just to dump him. I've been with girls in the past that were very bad at returning calls or text messages and even though they claimed that they would "try to communicate with me more" they never actually did. Please do yourself a favor and find someone who can match your communication style because being with someone who is bad at communicating with you just will hurt your heart.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I wouldn't have wasted my time with all the messages. If he's never replied, you move on and don't wait for a text - makes you look desperate and clingy

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hey. U sound desperate in this. And I didn't "snap chatted" was actually a thing. Anyway drop the guy. Being brutally honest. U were just booty call I suspect. U were in ur right to speak ur mind and since he hasn't responded he understands he fucked up or he's so stuck up his ass that he dont respect you enough to reply to your valid concerns. Either way stop chasing after something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • its appropriate, but also you are just adding fuel to the flames, now he probably won't bother if you are being so toxic about this. you could have managed this better in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there, and just stop.
    Give up, you're trying to squeeze milk from a turnip.
    It'll hurt less later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah fuck people like that. I would leave him in a heartbeat. Not worth your time. Women do that to me all the time I can't stand it but I just let it go and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's appropriate, because he shouldn't ghost you in texts like that, it obviously hurts your feelings and his not considering them.
    He needs his ass whooped.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's*

He should tell you why he is ending the friendship before leaving your life.. Is what I mean

• bruh, the spam lol. I don't know, maybe you said something before that made him mad? Or Maybe he just wants a sleeping buddy ;) and he got bored. Hard to say but he seems rude and not worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • You kinda sound desperate. He is just not interested. I would just imitate his behavior in a worse way and eventually delete.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine, I don't think it'll work out but geesh he could've taken 5 seconds to text you. He's an idiot too, you're gorgeous. How long did he go without texting?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha check my other post! He straight up bailed on me. But that’s so sweet thanks. And several hours. Which is weird because he was texting me 24/7 before. Which I don’t expect but it’s just weird to go from that to this.

• You're welcome :), any chance you wanna pm me?

• Your mistake was your fourth text. You're showing that you're desperate. You need to be strong and let it go for a bit. Yes, I understand it's annoying but u need to find something better to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very appropriate. Though some context is needed for better judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably chipped his toenail and is crying. Stop harassing him

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me. I wouldn't say more, just wait

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously he is an immature little boy

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sorry for you

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense but why is it that almost everytime i see a question of yours its some romantic issue with another guy? If this happens all the time and the problem seems to follow you then maybe its something you are doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I feel like you may as well give up. Regardless of his motivation for not texting back so much what you did was a pretty big red flag and most guys would bail after seeing a girl come at them like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said “There’s no issue. I’m just one of those people who doesn’t communicate a lot lol. I for real never snap or text anybody”

• I rarely text. I can take 4 hours to get back to people. I'm not doing it to be a player or mess with peoples minds. Cell phones and texting in dating is an incredibly new thing and I find it so bizarre so many women think it's impossible to not be big into social media when it comes to talking to girls. Men and women dated long before any of this baggage existed.

• You’re very true.

Recommended myTakes