Why do girls pick losers over guys with potential?

So I've been single for three years now. For multiple reasons. But I have been trying to meet the right girl. But it seems They Are all either taken or interested in someone. And most of the time it seems like women these days are going for guys with no job, just hangs with friends and has no potential. The typical tool bag. I have a great job, don't do drugs, am not bad looking, I'm in shape, and o treat women like women. Not property. So why is it I can't find a woman but a loser has women chasing after him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You just haven't met the right one. They're here begging for guys like you.
    My guess is you come off way too desperate. You have to keep your focus on the fact that YOU ARE THE PRIZE. So start acting like it.
    NEVER, and I mean NEVER put a woman on a pedestal. They will completely lose respect for you.
    Get on with your life mission - your aspirations. Be someone going someplace, actually being some one. A sweet girl will come along worth sharing it with. And she'll respect and love you for being a real man.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I don’t really have much in common with you. I have a shit job (it’s fine for my age I guess), I do drugs occasionally, my life is kind of at a weird point and you’re not really my type physically. It’s not a matter of “I’ll treat you right bbygirl” it’s about interests and commonality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• girls pick guys with the best social skills. you can be the richest, most handsome guy, if you're an awkward weirdo, you won't score.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually very outgoing and accepted in most social circles

• just keep doing that thing then. try to learn and get better. it's a struggle for all of it dude. might wanna watch some "real social dynamics" stuff on youtube i think it's great.

• A lot of women isn't interested in those type of guys and yes some will be already taken or interested in someone else. Soon you will find the right one. Just keep searching.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just like you.

The losers have something we don't. Dominance, not giving a fuck. It shows women that the loser is strong, confident, and can protect them. They love that.
    But then the women will realize that loser is exactly that, a loser, and leave.

Do what I did. Show dominance, strength, power, confidence. Once you have attracted a female slowly show them the caring side.

Once the female knows you can protect AND care for them, mission complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jobless guys tend to have more energy when it comes to sex since they don't do anything else the entire day when it comes down to fuck they do it like no other.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha thats so sarcastic

• by the way guys who do job get all frustrated from the boss and brings that frustration to an amazing sex

• why do giys pick dumb bimbos over girls with potential?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because the girls with potential tend to play hard to get and are withdrawn.

• really? I see guys have high standards as well, only in beauty department. and then cry when they find out she is a douchebag

• Its not that they play hard to get, they just have standards like you do, its not that they play hard to get its just that they don't throw themselves at you, they know they have pontetial so they won't just give it to anyone, its something you have to realise if you dated bimbos for sometime and now you want a girl with pontential to settle down.

• Sometimes it does not matter how great you are if a woman doesn't like you it's pretty difficult to try n change that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different priorities.
    Why do dumb bitches with big boobs have success?

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I don't 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Humour/money

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the losers are better looking, now when the potential becomes kinetic the situation might change.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kinetic in which way? You mean the bedlife? I'm guessing you mean the energy, passion in the connection... I get whatchu saying... i agree.

• Show All
    • I am not bad looking and I make good money. I feel the point is lost

• And I'm lost lol

Recommended myTakes