Why do girls pick losers over guys with potential?

So I've been single for three years now. For multiple reasons. But I have been trying to meet the right girl. But it seems They Are all either taken or interested in someone. And most of the time it seems like women these days are going for guys with no job, just hangs with friends and has no potential. The typical tool bag. I have a great job, don't do drugs, am not bad looking, I'm in shape, and o treat women like women. Not property. So why is it I can't find a woman but a loser has women chasing after him

57

Most Helpful Guy

• You just haven't met the right one. They're here begging for guys like you.
    My guess is you come off way too desperate. You have to keep your focus on the fact that YOU ARE THE PRIZE. So start acting like it.
    NEVER, and I mean NEVER put a woman on a pedestal. They will completely lose respect for you.
    Get on with your life mission - your aspirations. Be someone going someplace, actually being some one. A sweet girl will come along worth sharing it with. And she'll respect and love you for being a real man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I don’t really have much in common with you. I have a shit job (it’s fine for my age I guess), I do drugs occasionally, my life is kind of at a weird point and you’re not really my type physically. It’s not a matter of “I’ll treat you right bbygirl” it’s about interests and commonality.