Why is my boyfriend only good to me?

My boyfriend is a disrespectful, arrogant, rude, jerk and has a bad reputation. But for some reason he is really sweet and soft to me. He even loves cuddling me when he’s upset like a big baby and it’s cute seeing a big tough guy turn so soft. But why does he treat me so differently? I
I know people will say ‘because he loves you’ but that’s bullshit how can a big, tough, arrogant guy fall so in love to the point he changes his attitude

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually when the honeymoon phase is over he'll treat you like he treats everything else.

At no point in history has a man been a complete piece of shit to the universe and forever was respectful to his woman. It just hasn't happened. And you're not the special human 1 out of billions who will be different.

• It’s been 2 years though

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you’re his girlfriend and he sees you in a different light. You Bring out his soft side, you’re his little escape.