How would you react?

Scenario: Your significant other gets back into town after staying the night in a hotel room a state away. You discover they have made a new friend of opposite sex. You find a huge number of facebook messages between the two of them over the past week, which include the words "sweetheart" and "hun" from the other person only. They talk about their interests and work, their schedules and tell each other goodnight most nights. There are attractively posed pictures from the other person to your SO. You see there are also 3 facebook video chat records... One of which says it lasted 1h:22m. Part of the last convo you read says, "I will be pretty busy tomorrow, I won't really be able to talk" from your SO to this person the night before you're going to be together. Honestly, what would you think? What would you do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Leave. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He won't change no matter how much he promises he will. If you're married, discreetly talk to a divorce lawyer, and do the best you can to gather evidence without him becoming suspicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • ignore it, dont bring it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely feel a way, the f*ck. Clearly something is going on... I would either confront them and sort things out or leave. That’s so annoying.
    My ex did something similar, I was sick to my stomach and then found out he actually cheated...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes