Am I in the friend zone?

I have been friends with this guy since I was a kid. We just reconnected and when he found out I have been single for over 2 years, he then asked me why we haven't gone on a date. We've gone out dancing and he's held me he's touch my butt I even slept over his house the other day although he never made any moves to cuddle me or anything he makes jokes here and there and flirts but nothing ever turns into anything. We've gone out to eat, gotten drinks, went to the movies, went on a 3 mile walk, etc. I'm really starting to like him although whenever we are out he says we are just friends. Please help! Ugh

Oh he did say he doesn't want to date a smoker and I've made it known to him I want to quit and making it a point so he knows I'm serious.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You often go out with this guy ! Maybe he is thinking the same. If you are single each other, go ahead, someone has to cross the line and ask a date. A true date. Friendzone is the zone where we prefer to be, like a comfort zone instead to try to get out of this damned f*cking friendzone. We know that we can loose the friendship and we are afraid to try to get what we wish the most and to loose what we have now. Get your chance or move on. It will be great for both of you whatever the feeling of the other. A non situation is a hell. Better to clear the feelings. Only players win.

• Ya we are both single. I asked him on a date and he said ya we can do that sometime. We've still gone out after that but not a specific date.

• You have to be more explicit with him on your relationship "we date very often, we know each other very well, we are single, i like you so much probably more than a friend, having a date, a true date, we are not teenagers anymore, i would like to become more than a friend"
      Time to choose for him. The time is running out. And friendzone is eternal.