My so called boyfriend never texts me much or rings me when we are apart, I'm so upset can someone help me and give me advice?

I'm 24 and he's 19, we both work away so it's important for me to hear from him at least once a day when we're apart, today he didn't text me and I waited until 8 pm , I then text him saying I was upset and he rang me for a stupid 5 minutes and tried to make jokes and change the subject and didn't take me serious, he said he'd call me back later and he never so I rang him again and he said he was going to sleep and I wasn't happy, I said if you don't wanna be with me just say do u even care about me etc and he said yes and he text saying love you , but he's not showing it very well , why is he with me if he doesn't care about how my day is or want to talk to me i don't understand :( I'm so upset I feel so unwanted going to bed crying, how can I tell him or show him this is really
getting up me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Every morning when you wake up, text him a paragraph telling that you love him and that you hope his day will be good. If he texts back, you should tell him that you would like to hear his voice before you go to bed and even just a little text during the day, it only takes 1-5 mins to text someone to check up on them if he don't do it then he probably waiting for you to text him or losing interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it happen often or is it the first time?

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes