What should I do , dont know if im ready?

The other day when I was at the store shopping with my kids, this guy was flirting with me saying that my kids are cute And they came from a beautiful woman and my 5 year old says my mommy is single.

We exchanged numbers and ended up talking almost all night like teenagers. My mom told me to give him a try and move on from the bastard. The guy is about 2 years older than me and works as personal finance and accounting teacher.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well depends on how you feel about your guy that obviously he isn't with you or else you wouldn't be considered single, give the guy a chance i would say if there's no hard feelings for you know, just be careful

• I think I'm going to take ba chance

• Remember that stressing isn't ganna make whatever is ganna happen go away so why dont you replace that feeling with something better like fun or happiness instead of that horrible feeling 😁

• Everything went well?