My boyfriend never texts me and seems to think it's normal?

I'm 24 and he's 19, we both work away so it's important for me to hear from him at least once a day when we're apart, today he didn't text me and I waited until 8 pm , I then text him saying I was upset and he rang me for a stupid 5 minutes and tried to make jokes and change the subject and didn't take me serious, he said he'd call me back later and he never so I rang him again and he said he was going to sleep and I wasn't happy, I said if you don't wanna be with me just say do u even care about me etc and he said yes and he text saying love you , but he's not showing it very well , why is he with me if he doesn't care about how my day is or want to talk to me i don't understand  I'm so upset I feel so unwanted going to bed crying, how can I tell him or show him this is really
getting up me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably not aware that you want to hear from him on a daily basis and isn't making a big deal about it. It's so important to have communication in a relationship, especially on a daily basis whether in the form of texts, phone calls or being in person. You need to let him know that the time you two share together is very important in order to keep the relationship healthy. If he's not making any effort to contact you, he's prioritizing something over you. I'm sure you two could compromise to come up with a solution that works for the both of you! If he's not willing to do that, the relationship will continue to fall until no contact is left. You deserve to be loved as much as he does but if there's no conversation going on, how can a relationship work?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm so sorry that you're going through that. you deserve the best, has he always been that way? if not, maybe somethings going on. but don't overthink hun. it will hurt you so bad. have a open mind and stay calm. do not jump to conclusions, sometimes people need space.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The only way to show him how it's really affecting you is to show him in person being away for a long time from your other half does include some downfalls such as the cuddling holding human contact part talking on phone and video calling only works for so long if you really want to make this work tell him in person face to face

0|0
    0|0
    • The only way to not hurt you head well slamming it against a brick wall is to wear a helmet.

This is an analogy.

-Insert direct tv commercial joke hear-

• Every morning when you wake up, text him a paragraph telling that you love him and that you hope his day will be good. If he texts back, you should tell him that you would like to hear his voice before you go to bed and even just a little text during the day, it only takes 1-5 mins to text someone to check up on them if he don't do it then he probably waiting for you to text him or losing interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go crazy trying to change an Apple into an orange.

Opinion. Find a guy who will treat you right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes