What do you think he's saying?

I found I'm pregnant with my ex boyfriend child and my friend whom I love more than a friend told me this. I really would like to date him so I'm confused a little by what he means.What do you think he's saying?
HE was saying it the guys Job to make a woman happy

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations. I know this can be scary, as you are no longer with the childs father. Thats ok. I was in a similar situation, and all I can say is your the one who has to live with your decisions. Your emotions may be all over the place because of hormones so give yourself plenty of time to thoroughly think things through. Only going on the bit of text I read, it seems your friend is telling you that he believes a man should treat a woman well, and take care of her feelings. But does he mean the father should do this? Or all men? Or him? If you like him, tell him. He already k ows your pregnant and seems to be on your side so confess your feelings for him once your ready, and remember that all your decisions will also impact the baby now.

• He means he will make me happy

• That is a blessing! Give yourself plenty of time to process, and think hard about your next move. Maybe test the waters before you dive in. If he stays with you and helps you raise the baby, he is a Father even if he's not THE father which is more than most woman will have. I would move slowly and allow him to prove himself before you bring him into this journey of motherhood. Im sorry for any hurt you may be feeling. And Im happy for any excitement and happiness you are feeling!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he still loves you even tho you seem to have cheated.

Then again, not much to go on; that's just how things look