What do you think he's saying?

I found I'm pregnant with my ex boyfriend child and my friend whom I love more than a friend told me this. I really would like to date him so I'm confused a little by what he means.What do you think he's saying?
Updates:
HE was saying it the guys Job to make a woman happy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations. I know this can be scary, as you are no longer with the childs father. Thats ok. I was in a similar situation, and all I can say is your the one who has to live with your decisions. Your emotions may be all over the place because of hormones so give yourself plenty of time to thoroughly think things through. Only going on the bit of text I read, it seems your friend is telling you that he believes a man should treat a woman well, and take care of her feelings. But does he mean the father should do this? Or all men? Or him? If you like him, tell him. He already k ows your pregnant and seems to be on your side so confess your feelings for him once your ready, and remember that all your decisions will also impact the baby now.

1|0
    0|0
    • He means he will make me happy

• That is a blessing! Give yourself plenty of time to process, and think hard about your next move. Maybe test the waters before you dive in. If he stays with you and helps you raise the baby, he is a Father even if he's not THE father which is more than most woman will have. I would move slowly and allow him to prove himself before you bring him into this journey of motherhood. Im sorry for any hurt you may be feeling. And Im happy for any excitement and happiness you are feeling!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he still loves you even tho you seem to have cheated.

Then again, not much to go on; that's just how things look

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would help you out a little bit better if I knew what you said to him

2|0
    0|0
    • I only told him about the drama with the child's father
      And he told me it's the guys job to make a woman happy

• Well if he wants to make you happy 100% if you like him go with him :) it's for your better and your child's life. Do what you think is right for your child, :)

• He means what he says, date him, who knows you might fall for him. I just don't beleive such goid men exist. Its a fucked up world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know what you said. But I’m pretty positive he is saying that he will do his best as in try to be supportive of your situation. But honestly... I would not depend on that. Something tells me you may need to not put Anymore effort into that situation. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • That text looks like it's taken out of context

1|0
    0|0
    • How I don't understand

• We’ll ultimately it is. Without men women become angry fat feminists with blue hair

0|0
    0|0
  • He loves you

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like he wants you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you found yourself a provider.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes