Would you date someone with *racial preferences* in the past?

Or they had a type but the end up liking you for some reasons or find you exceptionally attractive?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh It depends how strong his preference was and his reason behind it. Usually I don't have problem with that unless in the past, he excluded my race in his dating list, then changed his preference after he met me. I don't appreciate people who exclude some races when it comes to dating, but make a particular person as the *token* of her race just because she/he is attractive.