Good date for a introvert?

Extrovert here! 👋🏻 I was wondering, I’ve current been talk to this guy and trying to get to know each other better and take things slow. But would a date with a small group of both of friends would be too much for an introvert. I don’t want them to be uncomfortable

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wrote this long, tedious, thorough answer. You won't get that.
    Do the smart thing and plan an activity instead of a date. For one activities are generally better dates to begin with but they also mean you get free topics and conversations. Takes the pressure off and lets most introverts do things at a happy pace.

Also; anonymous was right. A group meeting is a get-together. Not a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. My interpretation may be off, but I read this as you are inviting both his friends and your friends out. If this is the case, I don't really see how you both won't go to what is comfortable for you both.

If you're going out with mutual friends, you also run the risk of separation: where two people go this way, and three people go that way.

Not saying you shouldn't try. I'm merely stating that introverted people are generally speaking less engaged in groups, in my experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Group dates aren't real dates. At that point, you're just hanging out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes