Your guy changes when he's with a certain group of friends?

So my guy for some reason changes drastically when he's with a certain group. It doesn't happen with his other group of friends. Only with this one group. Is it wrong for me to try and figure out why he's being like this? Cause it makes me feel like his friends are more important. Or should I just stop myself and move on from him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a psychological effect chances are it's probably one of those older friends and when you meet up with older friends you tend to act the same way you did

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's a mix of age type of group. He used to do whatever he promised to do, but ever since he started hanging out with that group of friends, he starts ignoring all the stuff that he said he'd do.

• Show All
    • Like one time we had a deal that he had to make sure he makes it to the train when he's going home but since his friend insisted that there would still be buses 24/7 he believed him more than me even though I was checking the timetable for the buses. And instead of going home. Straight he went to some other places even though he's extremely drunk already. I was overseas that day and I just arrived and was having a fever and constantly worrying about him. He said he called to make me worry.

• You ever stay the night and someone that you really really enjoy spending time with and the next morning you know you have to get up early and go to work that urge to decide if you just want to call off or call in late... Whatever law that is it applies

Recommended myTakes