Why do couples show their affection in public?

It frustrates me when couples show their affection in public, you know, when they kiss each other, hold each other, hold hands, etc... Why brag about your relationship to the public? Don’t say “you just don’t know what it’s like to be in love” because you’re right, I don’t. Girls reject me all the time cause I’m not the best looking dude, but you bragging about your relationship only makes me hate myself even worse. If I were to buy a Lamborghini and go around and show it off, I’m somehow a douchebag, but showing off your affection to your partner is somehow acceptable? Why do it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree there is a limit to PDAs, but that is your problem if you are bothered by it. When you are in a relationship, sometimes you just have a need to show your affection to your partner. It has nothing to do with bragging. My ex was very "handsy" in public because it made him feel more comfortable. Just focus on yourself and try not to let others both you.

0|0
    0|0
    • They can’t show their affection privately? And not make those of us who are rejects hate ourselves even more?

• But that is your problem YOU need to change. Why should people change their behaviour in public on the off chance they might "offend" someone? When I'm with someone I love, I don't think about what other's around me think, I just do what comes natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't care about people and isn't it fine because it's obvious in human kind?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well I don't like people who show so much affection in public, they did that because they love their partner so much and they didn't realised that they did it too much in public haha lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I abhor that oh dear god.. Its the most annoying thing ever. I understand how you feel..

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't look if you don't like it

0|0
    0|0
    • There are times where I have to look. Like when I’m in line for something

• That's true. Well idunno lol

Recommended myTakes