Is it true everyone finds love?

I feel like I’m never gonna find anyone ever...

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, not everyone finds romantic love. And not everyone has it easy in that department. But there are a lot of great people who were bad with the opposite sex.

Nicola Tesla, Both Wright Brothers, James Buchanan, Hans Christian Anderson, and Leonardo Di Vinci...

And ladies, you're in good company with Condoleeza Rice, Harper Lee, Emily Dickinson, Anne and Emily Bronte, and Queen Elizabeth the first, to name a few...

I haven't had any girlfriends past a 4 month mark. I don't like being perpetually single. I don't like not meeting people. believe it's rougher if other things in life are not working out.

It's rare, but if you like your life (except dating), then it's something to still be proud of.

And you are young. A lot of people are still really immature at 18/19 (ok, at 40, sometimes, sure). It might not happen until college (or trade school); it may not happen till 30 or 40 or even 50. I knew a guy who had been divorced twice and single for a long time between the two. He seems to be having a lot of success the third time around, married in his 70's. So it can happen.

All I can say is to "distract yourself" with self improvement. Work out, be a good friend, hang out, study, learn new things, get a decent job, take vacations... learn how to talk to people. Work on who you want to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you live a good and honest and simple life - you will find somebody.