Is it true everyone finds love?

I feel like I’m never gonna find anyone ever...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, not everyone finds romantic love. And not everyone has it easy in that department. But there are a lot of great people who were bad with the opposite sex.

Nicola Tesla, Both Wright Brothers, James Buchanan, Hans Christian Anderson, and Leonardo Di Vinci...

And ladies, you're in good company with Condoleeza Rice, Harper Lee, Emily Dickinson, Anne and Emily Bronte, and Queen Elizabeth the first, to name a few...

I haven't had any girlfriends past a 4 month mark. I don't like being perpetually single. I don't like not meeting people. believe it's rougher if other things in life are not working out.

It's rare, but if you like your life (except dating), then it's something to still be proud of.

And you are young. A lot of people are still really immature at 18/19 (ok, at 40, sometimes, sure). It might not happen until college (or trade school); it may not happen till 30 or 40 or even 50. I knew a guy who had been divorced twice and single for a long time between the two. He seems to be having a lot of success the third time around, married in his 70's. So it can happen.

All I can say is to "distract yourself" with self improvement. Work out, be a good friend, hang out, study, learn new things, get a decent job, take vacations... learn how to talk to people. Work on who you want to be.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you live a good and honest and simple life - you will find somebody.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes there is someone out there for everyone you just have to be patient and know that you won't know your true love is there. maybe your true love is already in your life but you haven't noticed. i hope one day i find true love and i always dream of that person but i know that in a few years i will find true love.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know. Im still finding one. Maybe there is someone for everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • You know i can't really say anything cause I've seen people that haven't but im sure everyone will if they dont die before it

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not but if you are a good person if nothing else you will. A cold hearted person with no empathy may find sex but not love even if married

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, no. It isn't true. Not everyone finds love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find true love is kinda hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t love I just lust

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • The sooner you realize that isn't true, the healthier you'll react about it.

Moronic cliches like "wait and someday you'll find the right one" feed stereotypes like incels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ya...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes