How do you know when a guy misses you or still cares but is too afraid to say it?

Please someone help me! I dated this guy for a year, it has been 5 months till we broke up, and I really cared about him but all I was told was that he was just using me so it was hard to be with him but I stayed because I really cared about him and I believed him and he really did show me that he did care, but a lot of other times he didn't. I really want to get over him if he is for sure over me but I need help (yes, I am in a highschool relationship so I'm sorry if I sound too immature but I need someones help). We were eachothers first at everything mostly and I always catch him staring and I will hear that he does talk about me to his friends because I talk to his friends and they will tell me and bring it up. Please help me out!! I really do miss him, but do you think he does miss me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Okay first of all, you need to take a deep breath and calm down, use commas because I'm running out of breath reading your story.

Secondly, it's okay, don't worry too much about it, you two are still young and probably don't know what to do after a break up and it's very common. If you still have feelings for him, just talk to him, meet up with him, talk to his friends about it, seek help from them to mend the hole between you two. I don't think he meant what he said when he's just "using you" it's possible he said that out of vengeance.

This friendship could go two ways, you two talked and got back together, or something bad genuinely happened and it's best you two remain as friends, other than that, the rest is you and common sense, good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes