Is there such a thing as being unlucky in love?

I feel as if I am one of these individuals. I have never had a long term boyfriend. And people compliment my looks, both genders. I don’t get much attention from guys and have to look online because the people online are the ones that typically “approach me”. I don’t have many friends and feel there is something wrong with me. Most people say that being single is a choice but I don’t agree.
  • Yes
  • No

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes your soulmate exists, but is a thousand miles away. It may take luck to stumble upon each other. You just have to hope the person is willing to put himself or herself out there to be found.

Most Helpful Girl