Is there such a thing as being unlucky in love?

I feel as if I am one of these individuals. I have never had a long term boyfriend. And people compliment my looks, both genders. I don’t get much attention from guys and have to look online because the people online are the ones that typically “approach me”. I don’t have many friends and feel there is something wrong with me. Most people say that being single is a choice but I don’t agree.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes your soulmate exists, but is a thousand miles away. It may take luck to stumble upon each other. You just have to hope the person is willing to put himself or herself out there to be found.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As a girl, you get approached, period. That's lucky.
    What you make of those approaches is up to you.
    I simply cannot believe that only 1 type of guys approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life happens and its not often that love lasts. Luck is something only a few have.

1|2
    0|0
  • Trust me, its better to have short term relationships fall apart than long term relationships you are fully invested in. Although that's completely irrelevant. Anyway i like to believe eventually everyone gonna find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • may the looks is not the point here dear,
    i mean maybe there's some other reason, i dont know.. can u give us more details why u think ur former relationships didn't work out?

0|0
    0|0
  • for me "unlucky in love" is basically unrequited love XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Being single is not a choice , and who say that ( he just hide )... It will be alright by the right time , the right person , the right place , the right... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more about unlucky on who you love

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm living proof of it

0|0
    0|0
  • its because of being cautious in relationships, affect is not there so you are alone

0|0
    0|0
  • You damn right there is!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes