Anyway I can meet cute girls?

So the internet is a vast place and i dont know were to begin. My confidence is crap and i typically hate myself. i know some people meet up on here but that seems unrealistic. I also just installed snapchat but i dont even know where to begin there. Honestly i have no idea 😥

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds really cliché, but be yourself. If you are fine with who you are and what you look like, others will as well. Just find some things which you are proud of or strongly like, perhaps even something which really sets you apart from others. Enhance these features about yourself, or 'build your personality' around them and step up to girls.
    Don't be afraid to walk to a girl if you're for example in a train. The worst that can happen is she totally ignores you or asks you to go away, but you'll likely never see her ever again. The best that could happen is a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, as long as you hate yourself any relationship you get into will fail. So, your question is rather pointless.

0|1
    0|1
  • The easiest ways that come to my mind are these sites
    1. Tinder
    2. POF
    3. OkCupid
    4. Craigslist

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the bar on Saturday.. be confident

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't be confident i look like a fuckin leprechaun

• ... confidence often makes you more attractive. Go up to a girl with 2 drinks in hand. Tell her you have some extra seats at your table and offer the drink.

• Step 1) Get your ass up.
    Step 2) Clean your ass up.
    Step 3) Make your ass look good
    Step 4) Start taking care of your ass.
    Step 5) Learn to socialize and be confident and not be an ass.
    Step 6) Don't ask how to meet cute girls, find out yourself through experiences in life.

0|0
    0|1

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes