How do I make him regret not making a move?

There is a guy that I’m crazy about that I met at church. In the past, he had shown interest in me. He flirts, compliments me, and tells me things that you wouldn’t tell just anyone. Maybe he is playing with me and does not really want the flirting to become anything more but he is definitely attracted to me. He is 4 years older than i am and one of our mutual friends told me that that could be the reason he has not made a move. What can I do (body language, flirtation, actions etc) how should I act from now on to make him lose that fear and start regretting not saying anything to me? What could be something irresistible for a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're under 18 he probably doesn't want to make a move because of the age gap, I dont know how old you are or how old he is but if you're 15 and he's 19 for example there's gonna be some trouble for him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you should just move on. sounds like you mistook his politeness for flirting

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well clearly the reason of people not asking someone is the fear of rejection so maybe if you let him know that you won't say no he would face his fear and try

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just make a move? Women always waiting around for guys to do it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress very sexy be confident and play hard to get. Not to hard though make him work for it a little bit at least.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes