My boyfriend is a virgin, is it because he's self conscious?

My boyfriend (31 y. o.) doesn't want to have sex yet. I thought he was waiting for marriage (because he's Catholic) and that's what he said. He also doesn't send or ask for nudes. But he loves it when I wear shorts and tight fitting clothes. He'll be more touchy than usual and grab my butt and touch my inner thighs a lot. He also tells me I have a beautiful body. We've been dating for 6 months and I'm 20 yo. I really don't believe he's waiting for marriage because I feel like he gets turned on and that he's just worried about his "package". Should I bring it up or just avoid it?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably a virgin although rare at his age. Yes , you should bring how you feel with him it and see how he reacts to the question and just let him know that your there for him either way and that it's not a b if deal. Just because he's a virgin doesn't mean that he cannot get turned on too. It could be a lot of things me and my fiancee have been together 10 years I met her right before my 21st bday and was a virgin until I met her. It was instant love for us and my virginity was happily given to the woman I love once we started going out

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's a true catholic he would refuse you... try to figure out how serious he is about his faith. if he doesn't go to mass every Sunday for example, go for it, thats one sign he doesn't really care