My boyfriend is a virgin, is it because he's self conscious?

My boyfriend (31 y. o.) doesn't want to have sex yet. I thought he was waiting for marriage (because he's Catholic) and that's what he said. He also doesn't send or ask for nudes. But he loves it when I wear shorts and tight fitting clothes. He'll be more touchy than usual and grab my butt and touch my inner thighs a lot. He also tells me I have a beautiful body. We've been dating for 6 months and I'm 20 yo. I really don't believe he's waiting for marriage because I feel like he gets turned on and that he's just worried about his "package". Should I bring it up or just avoid it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably a virgin although rare at his age. Yes , you should bring how you feel with him it and see how he reacts to the question and just let him know that your there for him either way and that it's not a b if deal. Just because he's a virgin doesn't mean that he cannot get turned on too. It could be a lot of things me and my fiancee have been together 10 years I met her right before my 21st bday and was a virgin until I met her. It was instant love for us and my virginity was happily given to the woman I love once we started going out

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's a true catholic he would refuse you... try to figure out how serious he is about his faith. if he doesn't go to mass every Sunday for example, go for it, thats one sign he doesn't really care

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's may be his believes or may be he is trying to impress u or may be there is something... matters what u want? If u have concerns you should talk to him.. by the way if he is Catholic and want sex after marriage then is it right to date so long and do these sexual acts? I donot know about the religion but it's not seems like related to religion.. no man is so strong and strict...

0|0
    0|0
  • Odds are his intention is to wait for marriage, because as a Christian he feels that is what is right, but he is frequently tempted by your evidently attractive body. He may be willing to have sex at one point or another, but he would regret not waiting later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit down with him and have a serious talk with him about it, of course it could just be the man respects the hell out of you and wants you to be his wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has boundaries and may be waiting until you're married. Talk to him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you're not a virgin or Catholic? I think you two are wrong for each other and should end it today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he is afraid he will perform bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite don't understand your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's because he's a loser

0|0
    0|1
  • I think you bring it up

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably self-conscious.