Dancing. Is it important to girlsm?

I wouldn't say I'm a bad at dancing. But the girl I was in my first serious relationship with was obsessed with dancing. We moved in together and of course had other problems but one major one was dancing. Not like to club music, it was to Mexican cumbias which isn't easy trust. Very fast paced. Point is I couldn't like she could, not to that style at least. She's the only girl I was ever with who cared that much about it. Just curious if other girls feel the same.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I really care about it bc I love to dance (cumbias and things like that too!) But if you can't, it's not anything i can't handle like I'll teach you or even if you don't like dancing in general, i understand and respect that love, dancing isn't for everyone 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • @Gbz29 was she Hispanic? Bc usually Hispanic girls are those kinds that love dancing 😂

• Show All
    • Yeah oddly I'm good at that. I still have my boot collection and texanas haha. I honestly think I looked good like that.

• woooooooo damn das cool <3

• As long as you don’t stop her from dancing then you’re good.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never have. I'm not the jealous type either but sometimes knowing how she sees it used to make me not always letting her dance with others. Just wondering. We broke up for other reasons

• Show All
    • Lol! That’s always a fun way to dance it. Way much better than those guys that try to play twister with your arms and shit.

• Hahaha i know what you mean. Probably looks good in their heads but for us watching it's like wtf is going on there.

• It is not important

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes