How to change a guy that gets bored quickly?

So, I’ve been with this guy for about a month and a bit, at the beginning everything was beautiful, he was texting me, calling me, taking initiative on going out or coming to me at my home. But lately I’m sometimes the only one that texts, he’s always busy and it seems like everything is going down. He mentioned this problem since the beginning, like he said he has a busy life and that He doesn’t like being stressed. But he was finding time to spend time with me at the beginning. Kind of everyone told me that he’s losing interest very fast. I was hoping I would be the one to change that, because I understand him I’m not clingy or anything. Is he losing interest? How to change a guy like this? Does he deserve it?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question fell flat on its face after five words: "how to change a guy." Good luck to you.