Can his personality and mine really work out?

We have been dating for a month now. We have been moving it pretty serious. We both are outgoing, talkative, love music and exploring new places. Yet... we are different. He is loud and very blunt while I’m more soft spoken and too nice. We have great communication, we discuss our differences and somehow manage to work it out.

We are different religions too and we discuss our future but I’ve avoided bringing up problems that can arise with it for the future.

So my question is, can our different personalities and religion work?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are in the right track at the moment by talking about everything. Communication is the only way to see eye to eye and face any issues, questions or doubts both of you come across. Unless you hit some obstacle neither of you can over overcome just gently keep going the way you are doing now.

• Thank you! So my issue here is that we seem to be getting serious quick and his parents are Christian pastors and I have uncles who are Catholic priests. I’m afraid of our families interfering

• The only family that could give you their oppinion are the parents, but they should allow happiness of their children be the priority and not religion. Be cool about any objections or arguments relatives will trow at you and focus on the two of you. You two will have to live together and build a life for yourselves so you should be happy. The rest is just outside noise.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can work. It Will mabye get difficult in the futur but you Just have to wait and see how that goes.