Is she a psycho?

I have Been with my girlfriend for 2years now. I talk to and hug a lot og other guys and girls. Tahts just who i am. A vert social person. A girl i talked to said she was really in love with me. So i told her, we can still be friends. But promise me you won't try anything on me. So she understood and agreed. We are friends now and mt girlfriend has Been telling me i hurt her so bad and stuff from talking to that Other girl. Even tho we just friends. My girlfriend cried everynight and asked me why i hurt so bad. I tell her i dont under stand how i hurt her. She broke up with me and then i felt such a pain. I loved her so much she then hold me she was sorry and we got together a few days later. But i dont feel the same love for her anymore. I already stopped takling to that girl like 5months before she broke up with me. Although now my girlfriend still cries and say i hurt her so bad. I can barely take it any more. What should i do...
  • Yes she is a psycho
    Vote A
  • No you are wrong
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The way you tell it sounds like she's kinda crazy and you're right. But I could only judge when I've heard her side of the story too. Because maybe the way she felt like was more complicated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jealousy can be natural but hers is at an unhealthy level.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are right

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes