What is the best way to meet girls?

I've tried dating apps, dunno if its just that I'm too ugly or something but i never get any matches. So I want to know what's the best way to meet people irl? Thanks

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you want a lot of girls to sleep with, not necessarily attractive then tinder, no question about it. You have better chance however finding a nice gir out there in the real world ! 😀

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls I try to talk to irl generally look at me like i just escaped a looney bin, i don't know how to tell where and when the right place is to talk to them

• No one can say mate, usualy when they seame bored, getting looked at funny when you're a stranger aproaching a girl is inevitable, I get the same reaction most of the time, and I'm fucking gorgeous !!! stick with it, usually it goes like this: Introduce yourself, no physical contact, don't try to shake hands, say a compliment or smth whatever goes trough your mind that lets her know you find her attractive, then try to get to know her, and be funny while at it and most of all keep being relaxed and loving towards her, even tho you might want to have the same attitude you would when difusing a bomb. :))

• Certainly does feel like defusing a bomb. Thanks

• Have you thought about just going out and doing things you enjoy and meeting girls that way?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have, problem is things I enjoy are either at home or scenic out the middle of nowhere away from people lol

• I go scuba diving out in the middle of nowhere and meet people

• Hmm interesting, Not that i own scuba gear lol

• Have you tried apps like MeetUp? It's a social interest networking site for people who sre similar interests in your area.

0|0
    0|0

• I have tried that, also tried tinder, pof, bumble, badoo, okcupid, zoosk and just about any other app or site thats free lol

Recommended myTakes