Would you date a girl with a wig?

So I lost my hair due to an infection on my head. My hair will grow back but like it will take ages to look the same as it used to be.
I can say that I have a decent looking face and body and with my wig people dont notice it.
Recently someone asked me on a date. And I really wanted to say I'm wearing a wig. But I'm sure I would have scared the shit out of the person and he would run away. I think its a big turnoff. What do you guys think?

1042

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think the wig is a turnoff. I do think its a turnoff if you're overly insecure or uncomfortable without the wig on.
    Losing your hair like that is a big deal and i totally understand thats you might not be as comfortable without it, but im sure you look great, with or withou your hair. if you prefer having longer hair then wear the wig, definetly! but you can't have a wig 24/7 and at some point any guy you date is gonna know, so better be honest about it from the start and if its a dealbreaker for them, well, at least you're not super invested, and also fuck that guy for being shallow.
    For most guys its probably not a big deal. If it is, well, you're growing it out again so if they want you they can be patient and if they can't then they dont want you, simple.

• I think with trust i would be able to take my wig of to the person i care about :) I do think its harder for me than for the other when showing something like that. But indeed, if you get overly insecure even to the person you like/love thats a problem