Is it ever too early in a relationship to call your boyfriend babe or baby? also do guys like being called that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have made it clear that you are in a relationship/are official, call them whatever but make sure they like being called that

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah ok

• Like literally the day my girlfriend and I began officially "dating"(3 weeks after meeting) we started calling each other pet names depends on the couple

• Haha that’s ok πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When my ex called me baby and always gave me butterflies no matter when where or what was going on I have absolutely loved it it gave me a sense of security and it basically started after the I love you the pet names didn't start until then because we wanted to make sure we were serious until we acted serious.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally i think it depends on how long you knew each other before you started dating how strong the connection is i would probably say about 2 weeks or 3 weeks and i liked it when my ex called me babe or baby etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok thank you 😊

• You can start as soon as you confirm y'all are dating and yes, yes we do ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to say it, go for it- I like being called it, but he may not, just depends

1|0
    0|0
  • I get called that by strangers. Not be mean but i dont find that name special anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's depends on the person, I'm okay with being called baby or babe, but not exaggerating saying it it all the time.
    as long as you are in a relationship, it's totally fine if he likes it

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i think if it feels right for you then do it and i think its sweet if you call your partner by such a nickname

1|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't to early at all... and yes guy ( well as far as I know ) do love that

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I really don't like being called this, though I imagine I'm in the minority

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you love him/her with whole your heart it is fine by me

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy some people don't want to be called that some do try it if they don't like it they should tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't start calling him babe or baby. Just jump straight to calling him daddy

0|0
    1|0
  • Me and my ex didn't do it until like 2 years in.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're exclusive, no limit

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Never too early.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. But I don't hate my boyfriend for calling me by it. He's said it for a few months now and we've dated for 1 and a half year

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes