Does he like me and if so what can I do about it?

I know I have asked a similar question to this before.. I have a crush on this guy who has stared at me a lot from last year and still now. He does smile at me and sometimes acts weird around me. All he does is stare at me and has never talked to me at all. I heard that he doesn’t want to date anyone because he has been broken too many times. However I’m too shy to come up to him but I really want to be with him. So I don’t know what to do and it’s kinda of frustrating.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well I guess that as you can't judge about being with him , I mean you didn't get in a relation with him to say that you want to be with him that's the first thing , the second thing is as long as he doesn't want to be in a relation then you need to forget about him , when he feels that he's fine and want to get in a relation and he really likes you then he will try to approach you , otherwise your are wasting your time and energy

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing is I like him and at the same time I don’t want to get over him because he seems like a really genuine and sweet person

• I would also stare at you😊😋😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes