In a relationship, are you an Alpha or a Beta?

Do you prefer your partner to be Alpha or a Beta?In a relationship, are you an Alpha or a Beta?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really an issue I just go with the flow of I don't want to I don't same with my girlfriend neither one really dominates or even tries to cause its unnecessary problems to deal with , got better things to do with my time than worry about who runs the show

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• delta. I don't know. honestly, i don't want either of us to be alpha or beta.

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I never liked that whole alpha/beta thing. That implies a wolf pack and my relationships are more like a lion pride in the sense that it's a matriarchy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I prefer my partner to not be so insecure to refer to himself as an alpha. That's immature and pathetic.

Also, the concept of alpha and beta people is a myth that has already been debunked.

2|2
    0|1
  • I love being an alpha and dominating my partner. But sometimes he wants to be the dominant one, I love doing it in turn

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a submissive man but I’m sorta a dominatrix in the bedroom haha
    I’d never hurt him or anything though. I’m quite a loving and affectionate dom ☺️

2|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't exist they are those who keep quiet and those who don't but to assume that one is in charge is wrong one of the difference humans have over animals is we don't follow the animal hierarchy

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a man, so I must be an alpha. If she starts trying to go alpha on me, a war starts and one of us will die.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm both alpha and beta. I will allow my self and the my partner to make decisions. Then pick the most logical one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am generally beta cause I'm kinda a baby and submissive

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a submissive partner in the bedroom but I'm a Dom so that's not unusual

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not Alpha or Beta. Just EPIC.

0|1
    0|0
  • A mixture.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am the Alpha and the Omega

0|2
    0|0
  • OMEGA

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm the alpha

0|1
    0|0
  • Alpha

0|1
    0|0
  • In a relationship, I'm your Momma.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be an Alpha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an alpha male.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am 9999999999♾% alpha

0|1
    0|0
  • I am alpha he is beta😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Beta

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm typically the more dominating one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beta

0|0
    0|0
  • We're not wolves, we can't be alphas or betas

0|1
    0|0
  • In general he is the alpha but sex wise it depends on the mood. Sometimes I’m the alpha and sometimes he is

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes