My Butt is To Small?

My boyfriend is an butt guy, & thinks my butt is to small. He usually dates volleyball body kinda girl! I am 5’9 and 120 pounds, my butt not flat but , it is not Instagram or Volleyball either, i like guys with facial hair so he grew it , so should i gain butt phat for him? Plus i model so if i gain to much it may mess up my body and plus i don’t believe in that kinda stuff, i love my body but now I’m starting to second guess it HELP?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Your butt is not too small. Your boyfriend has just bought into this fad about big butts that has reached ridiculous proportions. Your body sounds very attractive just the way it is, and if your boyfriend can't accept that and appreciate it then he's an ass.

• You haven't seen her butt you you really can't make that assessment. I like small butts but their is nothing wrong with a a little bit bigger butt either, especially when she mentions volley ball players which don't have giant asses like those that you are referring to.

• @jimyee Her body is her body. The idea that her butt is "too small" begs the question: "Too small for what?"

• Too small for his personal tastes. He likes a bigger booty then what she has. There's nothing wrong with that. I seriously doubt anyone has ever been 100% happy with their partner and wish this was a little bigger or that was a little smaller etc. etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself, if you wanna change your butt for u then change it, does it really matter what kind of body u have to him?

• He says it does not but then says it does because he wants gain

• If i was in your shoes, your a model right so if you change yourself to much you can't work and there is also a limit on your body as well you might not be a big booty girl in the inside no matter how much you try to change it, I mean didn't he notice your butt before hand? Before y'all were taking so would it really matter? Would he break up with you over this?

• Over all do what makes you happy and confident