My Butt is To Small?

My boyfriend is an butt guy, & thinks my butt is to small. He usually dates volleyball body kinda girl! I am 5’9 and 120 pounds, my butt not flat but , it is not Instagram or Volleyball either, i like guys with facial hair so he grew it , so should i gain butt phat for him? Plus i model so if i gain to much it may mess up my body and plus i don’t believe in that kinda stuff, i love my body but now I’m starting to second guess it HELP?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your butt is not too small. Your boyfriend has just bought into this fad about big butts that has reached ridiculous proportions. Your body sounds very attractive just the way it is, and if your boyfriend can't accept that and appreciate it then he's an ass.

2|0
    0|1
    • You haven't seen her butt you you really can't make that assessment. I like small butts but their is nothing wrong with a a little bit bigger butt either, especially when she mentions volley ball players which don't have giant asses like those that you are referring to.

• @jimyee Her body is her body. The idea that her butt is "too small" begs the question: "Too small for what?"

• Too small for his personal tastes. He likes a bigger booty then what she has. There's nothing wrong with that. I seriously doubt anyone has ever been 100% happy with their partner and wish this was a little bigger or that was a little smaller etc. etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself, if you wanna change your butt for u then change it, does it really matter what kind of body u have to him?

1|0
    0|1
    • He says it does not but then says it does because he wants gain

• Show All
    • If i was in your shoes, your a model right so if you change yourself to much you can't work and there is also a limit on your body as well you might not be a big booty girl in the inside no matter how much you try to change it, I mean didn't he notice your butt before hand? Before y'all were taking so would it really matter? Would he break up with you over this?

• Over all do what makes you happy and confident

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean you could do a few extra squats or something but I certainly wouldn't go out of your way. As far as modeling goes having a little bit bigger butt likely wouldn't hurt and it isn't really the type of thing to add unwanted weight elsewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'9, 120 pounds. Not skinny not fat. You have two options:
    1. Comfort your boyfriend and hit the gym, build some muscles in those butt cheecks (this can also boost your confidence)
    2. Tell him to accept you the way you are. If he can't appreciate you, he doesn't deserve you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You boyfriend sound like a moron. Tight, toned, fit ass on a girl is what is actually desirable, not this stupid "big ass" shit that you see online all the time now.

2|0
    0|1
  • Nah only do it if you feel like it
    No need ti gain fat though, you can gain muscle

1|0
    0|0
  • Only do something because you want to, not because others want it

1|0
    0|0
  • Find another guy

1|0
    0|0
  • You have the butt you have.

1|0
    0|0
  • What a dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't change your body unless YOU want to

0|0
    0|1
  • You do you. If he looked you it won't matter. Plus anal with a smaller butt is easier 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Need photographic information
    before I diagnose you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes