I want to date someone but I’m afraid someone better will come along?

And then that person won’t see me as a romantic interest because i’m dating someone.

I really like the guy, but I can’t shake the thought. Anyone else feel or experience this?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to wait for the right guy then wait, don’t commit and hurt some poor guy feelings. If you want you can get into friends with benefits relationship. Or you can do the unethical thing and just cheat on him I gues

• I’ve been cheated on and would never harm someone like that.

I actually really like this guy, but it’s just the constant fear of “what if someone better comes along?”

Most Helpful Girl

• Date the guy if you dont get the fluttery butterflies than move on. The thought of getting someone better is possible but at the same time, would you wanna risk what you have?