I want to date someone but I’m afraid someone better will come along?

And then that person won’t see me as a romantic interest because i’m dating someone.

I really like the guy, but I can’t shake the thought. Anyone else feel or experience this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to wait for the right guy then wait, don’t commit and hurt some poor guy feelings. If you want you can get into friends with benefits relationship. Or you can do the unethical thing and just cheat on him I gues

1|1
    0|0
    • I’ve been cheated on and would never harm someone like that.

I actually really like this guy, but it’s just the constant fear of “what if someone better comes along?”

Most Helpful Girl

• Date the guy if you dont get the fluttery butterflies than move on. The thought of getting someone better is possible but at the same time, would you wanna risk what you have?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is always someone better than you and everyone.

But imagine relationship like it is a rock that you carve with patience, passion, care,. loyaly and faith into a statue that you know it is urs and u made it and can feel proud.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you cannot understand a simple thing, be a bitch do what you want and bear the consequences afterward.

• It is all a big lottery actually and it is not in your control, or anyone's for that matter. You will figure it out later on in life hopefully.
    Later when you will need more meaningful relationship you won't need that many people around you and hopefully you will click with someone the right way, that means being best friends and lovers at the same time, like that expression soul mates

1|0
    0|0
    • To answer your question, probably lots of people feels like that, at one time or another, I know I did and probably will have this feeling for the rest of my life. But if I find the right person, it will not be an issue I am sure

• Are you sure you really like this guy then? If you feel someone better will come a long?

1|0
    0|0
    • I like him, but I know there are others that would match better. But he’s extremely sweet and has a lot of qualities I also appreciate.

• Show All
    • If you want more "tips" on this shit just ask me, maybe follow me? If you want continue asking for "tips" privately, or I recommend asking @xZoeyx. Sorry Zoey I'm forcing you into this :p

• 😂It's all good. What you said was good. I second it

• Why not live as a single woman for the rest of your life? What are the disadvantages of being a single woman?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not being able to settle down and have a family.

• Show All
    • Nah, it’s because the only thing I’ve known for certain since I was small, is that I wanted to become a mother to a large family.

• Alrighty then, I wanna have 7 kids; hop on my dik

• Sleep around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then break up if that happens

1|0
    0|0
  • That's telhe risk you take.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you afraid of it, leave before too late !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Most girls jump ship. It's called an upgrade. They're whores seeking the highest bidder. https://youtu.be/6nr8hPnZfMU

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes