Should guys always be the one doing the chase?

I'm a guy and all this time, I've been the one doing the chasing. I'm getting sick and tired of being the only one that's interested.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls often don't chase because they don't have to. Guys get overly excited when a girl is interested and so everything. If a girl likes you, they will chase you and you just have to let them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It‘s 2018, women should just as often be the oens to make the first move! I totally get that you‘re tired of doing that all the time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In truth, nobody should be doing the chasing. If both parties aren't interested somewhat, move on.

Now in some cultures it's expected that the man seduce/win over the woman. But that's more a courtship ritual than anything else. IF she's not dropping whatever hints are used in your culture by a woman to mean 'keep trying, you might get me, I'm interested' then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t mind if a girl approached me, although after that I’d rather play the predator to her prey

0|0
    0|0
  • yes otherwise you're
    GAY

0|0
    1|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes