How to stop having crushes?

I usually have crushes on guys and it's always after they notice me first and make me feel liked, so I don't spontaneously start crushing over people. It's always more painful than anything. How can you stop that? And is it even possible?
I'm not an attractive girl and do nothing to be so, still some guys make it seem like they have a crush on me, and I can't stop myself from dwelling in it l.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• the only way to "fix this" is by having a bunching of healthy relationships (not only romantic, but also friendships and even family relations) under your belt, and starting understanding how the dynamics in human relationship work. basically gathering XP from situations. therapy can also help, as USUALLY this sort of behavior is tied to abandonment issues during childhood. just remember: everyone poos, and everyone acts like they know what theyre doing. and hydrate yourself!

• Thank you for your opinion :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out... recommend a girl 😅😘