How would you feel about my response?

This guy and I would text all the time, then we slowed up when he started a new job. I understood that. Except when it came time for me to see him, out of nowhere he became consistent and calling. He came to my town twice and didn’t make an attempt to see me cause he claims it was hectic. I told him if he liked me the way he made it out to seem, he would have made time. So now this time he comes into town, and asked to come over. I said I rather go out to drinks when I get off if he didn’t mind. He didn’t say anything back for 4 days and then popped up 1:26am and said yes what time do I get off, but I told him I already made other plans since I didn’t hear from him maybe another day. I’m just tired of being available whenever he’s ready to be available. What’s your take on it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bad timing is all I can think off, if he doesn't make time for you, or you choose to go out with your friends and have drinks with them instead of him, then it tells him that you prioritise your friends more than him when he's free. Keep in mind that he works and its important that a guy works, he can't technically take a day off on purpose just to spend time with you

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I understand what it feels like, but have you considered that he only wants Sex and nothing else? As you mentioned , he was fine when it involves him coming to your house, you did all you could but still he isn't interested in your daily life, maybe it's time to realise he isn't really worth your time?

• Yeah, I’m figuring this dating stuff out again. I was in a relationship with someone a very lengthy amount of time some time before him and I got together

Recommended myTakes