Have you ever tried ok cupid?

How was your experience on it? I am thinking about giving it a try..!

Have you ever tried ok cupid?

526

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. If you're used to Tinder, it's quite different. It has it's pros and cons.

- You can message anyone, but they have to view your profile to see your message.
    - You can answer tons of questions which will be translated into a matching percentage with other users.
    - There are several categories in your profile to fill out (optional).
    - You can also add your height, body type, whether you drink/smoke/do drugs, whether you have pets, whether you have or want kids, your zodiac sign, what age range you're looking for, and what you're generally looking for (long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex, friendship).

Most Helpful Guy

• Have tried.. I think it's good. They have many options to way to customize your search. Easy interface... It's just a tool. It's the people using it makes it interesting to find dates or not :). As a app I find it very nice. And people around my location are also pretty cool , so win win