Have you ever tried ok cupid?

How was your experience on it? I am thinking about giving it a try..!

Have you ever tried ok cupid?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. If you're used to Tinder, it's quite different. It has it's pros and cons.

- You can message anyone, but they have to view your profile to see your message.
    - You can answer tons of questions which will be translated into a matching percentage with other users.
    - There are several categories in your profile to fill out (optional).
    - You can also add your height, body type, whether you drink/smoke/do drugs, whether you have pets, whether you have or want kids, your zodiac sign, what age range you're looking for, and what you're generally looking for (long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex, friendship).

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have tried.. I think it's good. They have many options to way to customize your search. Easy interface... It's just a tool. It's the people using it makes it interesting to find dates or not :). As a app I find it very nice. And people around my location are also pretty cool , so win win

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, not my favourite site i've tried though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's no good, they give a % that you and another person match and that makes the app weird because someone you think you would get along with might only match you 30% but someone you can tell you won't like could have a 78% match

0|0
    0|0
  • I used it quite a bit for a fair few years. Plenty of dates but never anything that lasted more than a few months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had anything happen on it. Not 1 message, never mind a date. But you're a woman so it'll be different for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah! Dating apps are stupid! Meet people in real life! Don’t live through your technology *says while answering questions on this app*

1|0
    0|0
  • Good matching system. Every girl who matches me 85%+ or more is DTF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like everywhere else, the women only wanted money and not relationships. So few women are actually looking for love, it makes it hard for men to use dating apps/sites

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefered it more than Tinder but I've heard OKC is getting so much more worse that it's not worth using.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earlier tge app was good. Now it is just a blind side at which you just keep. writing message and no response. Dont waste your time there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my first girlfriend on it- just be wary because there will likely be a lot of horny guys filling your inbox

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't work for me, but it's pretty much free, so why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried it yet but I've heard good things... you should def give it a go... might be worth itπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Its one of the better dating apps. A bit confusing at first but the capability quizzes make it fun and easy to see if you connect on deeper levels!

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it for a while a long time back. Didn't really do much for me. Could work for others though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i never thought about trying that site. Got watch scams on them websites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good go for it I have friends that found there significant other

0|0
    0|0
  • More like Ok Bullshit

2|0
    0|0
  • I met no one from there, just had a few chat 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • To many bots not enough real women

0|0
    0|0
  • No never

0|0
    0|0
  • How much did they pay you for this promotion

0|0
    0|0
  • I try and find nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • No I csnt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea some tried to cat fish me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made a troll account long ago to kill boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah worst dating app I ever tried

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good app. I've met nice people there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and it was so crap - alotta liars on there...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes