Sexually frustrated?

i'm an 18 yr old virgin and i want to have sex but i'm really picky and feel like no one would fuck me right. i kissed a boy at the club and he asked me to go home with him but i dont want to do anything potentially unsafe :/ what should i do? i want a one night stand more than a fling type thing
literally i am saying one night stand bc i woul rather it be a stranger so stop suggesting friends etc

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's always a risk... And the best you can do is to try and prevent it. Bring protection, make sure people know where you are who you're with, etc. Keep your wits about you for anything that seems off. There's no shortage of potential partners... so take your time and be picky

• i feel like i am so untrusting about it

• Well if you're afraid of them not Respecting no... Tasers are pretty cheap and come in pink

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for older, sexually frustrated, married guys. They'll fuck you right and never want to speak to you again.

• No! Never go after a married man! Shame on you.

• Thank you Mr. Bumblingbee.

• Y’all are fucking wrong. If they man is unhappy, he can LEAVE the relationship. END IT. There’s no point in cheating. I hope y’all get cheated on, scumbags.