Sexually frustrated?

i'm an 18 yr old virgin and i want to have sex but i'm really picky and feel like no one would fuck me right. i kissed a boy at the club and he asked me to go home with him but i dont want to do anything potentially unsafe :/ what should i do? i want a one night stand more than a fling type thing
Updates:
literally i am saying one night stand bc i woul rather it be a stranger so stop suggesting friends etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's always a risk... And the best you can do is to try and prevent it. Bring protection, make sure people know where you are who you're with, etc. Keep your wits about you for anything that seems off. There's no shortage of potential partners... so take your time and be picky

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel like i am so untrusting about it

• Well if you're afraid of them not Respecting no... Tasers are pretty cheap and come in pink

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for older, sexually frustrated, married guys. They'll fuck you right and never want to speak to you again.

0|1
    1|0
    • No! Never go after a married man! Shame on you.

• Show All
    • Thank you Mr. Bumblingbee.

• Y’all are fucking wrong. If they man is unhappy, he can LEAVE the relationship. END IT. There’s no point in cheating. I hope y’all get cheated on, scumbags.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I met a Younger woman I would love to make you feel like the pleasured woman you deserve to be in every way possible
    If she was a virgin I would also teach her how she deserves to be treated as well

0|0
    0|0
  • *i want a one night stand more than a fling type thing *

media1.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Get good at masturbation and look on a sex app for a couple wanting a 3 some. It could be lots of fun and a very memorable first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want a one night stand, but you feel like having one is too risky.

What, exactly, do you want?

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean its risky to go back to a strangers house and risk getting like hurt or something uno

• yes. I do.

But you also say you only want to have sex with a stranger. So... what exactly do you want to do?

• Wait until you are done with school and have a job and can afford for things to go badly. And always take precautions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find a normal guy and give him a chance jeez don't be so picky

0|0
    0|0
    • why would i fuck someone average! i have plenty of options thank u

• Show All
    • i dont want it to be someone i know

• In case you don't do it often, go at clubs more often, maybe try tinder?

• find a boyfriend then

0|0
    1|0
    • did u even read the question smh

• Show All
    • i dont know what you look like/act (kinda bratty as far as i can tell), as far as it sounds you haven't gotten into a relationship with a guy whom you genuinely liked enough to have sex with, sounds kinda problematic in my opinion if you are actually complaining about the lack of sex now that you are 18

• because i do not want a boyfriend plsss ur making no sense

• haha you're in the wrong place but I could do it. just book a flight to germany

0|0
    0|0
  • What qualities are you wanting that you haven't found?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can help you

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like z catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Dildos?

0|0
    0|0
  • You want quality for a night? lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait for the right one! You still 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • Get on the Pill, carry condomn

0|0
    0|0
    • not that kind of risk i mean safety risk that comes with going back to a stranger's flat

Recommended myTakes