Insecurity Level the same for Boobs and Penis?

A lot of guys are insecure about their size...

And

A lot of girls are insecure about their boob size...

So I'm wondering if both sexes feel the exact same way about themselves...

Girls say they don't care about size,
(Which I think is a lie)

Guys I know don't really mind boob size, small ones are cute too...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think penis size insecurity is considerably worse than breast size, since there’s no effective way to increase it and is our main sex characteristic. Just about any vagina can take a dick up to the largest size, but so many women reject men who are under 7”, and because the vagina is internal there’s less shame in it’s size than a man who has a smaller flaccid length and erect size under 7”.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's the exact same. A penis is used for reproduction and can have a direct impact on the performance of a man. If a man is overly insecure about his dick then he will likely perform more poorly and lose his erection or not orgasm. However, a woman feeling insecure over her breasts, may not cause these type of issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most guys want big breasts, but are accepting of average. Few of us prefer small/flat chest, but we exist.

I can only imagine women are of the same mentality.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about man boobs that sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, yeah, but it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess but you can have a small penis and no one will know unless they see you naked but with women it’s pretty obvious if they are small

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes