Would you rather date a beautiful but insecure girl, or an ugly girl who thinks highly of herself?

• Beautiful girl who doesn't realize how great and pretty she is
    Vote A
  • Ugly girl who has a sound self esteem
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, girls (and guys) should stop asking these questions and just trust (because it's true), that there are many men (women), who attracted to the face/body, you have!! The rest does not matter

0|1
    0|0
    • My friends like many girls whom i dont like and i like many girls who they dont like.
      So there is a girl for every boy and vice versa.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand people who think highly of themselves. Sure, be confident and believe in yourself, but don't think you are the best around. Ugh it just bugs me so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i didn't use the right expression, I meant she is confident, not overly confident

• Ohhhhhhhhhh ok that makes more sense... Ok yeah I would take someone confident over someone insecure. But not too confident

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ugly and beautiful are subjective. I myself am very much attracted to goth / punk girls. Living in the south, however, they are few and far between. As well as practically ridiculed for the way they look and I find that atrocious.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion a girl who has a very high self-esteem often behaves very bigheaded. Because of that I prefer girls who doubt that they're pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry but the only thing more annoying then an ugly girl is an ugly girl who thinks she is hot don't play hard to get if you are hard to want

2|1
    0|0
  • Ugly girls who think they are gods gift are most annoying girls on the planet, hot girl who doesn't think she is hot will prob not think she is above my level and would still be hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecure girls are beautiful. Because they can find that security when they meet that special person to complete them.

1|0
    1|0
  • Ugly girl with no self esteem but happen to get called pretty all the time so I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Both is shit as if I objectively found her ugly why would I be with her as attraction is important also if she is insecure that is a range of stress that may not be worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones with out the looks usually have the brains and better jokes.

3|0
    0|0
  • Its really not about the beauty of a person, but I really don't know how to deal with people who think to much about themselves.

1|1
    0|0
  • Confidence ain't gonna make me physically attracted to a girl. Sooooo A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are generaly attracted to pretty women. I'm just a simple man, but it also depends on tastes and what beautiful means for everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be dating someone who I thought was ugly, that wouldn't make sense lmao

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm already dating the beautiful girl so I guess that one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m actually this guy’s girlfriend. I’m not beautiful but at least I got a good one.

• Don't believe her lies. She is the finest piece of ass on this godforsaken world and I wouldn't trade her even for an army of big titty goth girlfriends.

• Couple goals lol

• You could say that she is not beautiful because see doesn’t see it it really only matters what you think the collective people’s opinions will probably be congruent. think of it as a wall that the collective sees something that is just one dimensional but the individual goes beyond the physical without being conscious of it. While the ugly girl goes beyond the physical and touches the imotional and by doing that alters her persecution and when she does that there is an invisibility field that touches everyone that she comes incontact with

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a girl like this becuz insecurities are a bitch to deal with and everyone can use help dealing with it... def should be from someone who cares for the girl for who she is and not play and use her by weakness... and half the time I can never get girls to really be into me... I don't know y... its annoying becuz I have feeling for most that I can only express over time and not right away... one of my many struggles in life... but most girls don't want to deal with guys that show their love over time and its stupid😂😂😂... that's about all I have on the topic... I don't know what else to say😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is a big turn-off for me.

0|1
    1|0
  • Both are fine , it won't matter to me !

0|0
    0|0
  • As though that's how girls classify?

0|1
    0|0
  • The humble one

0|0
    0|0
  • The beautiful girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how insecure is the insecure one.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

1|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is sexy in and of itself

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause I can help make her feel secure

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have self esteem so I don't care about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wants to date an ugly girl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the heart

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes