Would you rather date a beautiful but insecure girl, or an ugly girl who thinks highly of herself?

• Beautiful girl who doesn't realize how great and pretty she is
  • Ugly girl who has a sound self esteem

427

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, girls (and guys) should stop asking these questions and just trust (because it's true), that there are many men (women), who attracted to the face/body, you have!! The rest does not matter

• My friends like many girls whom i dont like and i like many girls who they dont like.
      So there is a girl for every boy and vice versa.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand people who think highly of themselves. Sure, be confident and believe in yourself, but don't think you are the best around. Ugh it just bugs me so much.

• Yeah i didn't use the right expression, I meant she is confident, not overly confident

• Ohhhhhhhhhh ok that makes more sense... Ok yeah I would take someone confident over someone insecure. But not too confident