I went to the bar and made out with a guy for the first time. Does that make me a hoe?

I went to the bar and made out with a guy in public that I met that night. He even gave me hickeys. It was the first time I did something like that and now I am guilty. Did doing this in this manner make me look like a ho ho ho. Please be brutally honest. If it did make me look like that, then how can I redeem my reputation?
  • yes u a ho
  • no u aren't.

413

Most Helpful Girl

• You came to the wrong place to ask such a question. According to the GaG mob, any woman who doesn't wear a chastity belt is a hoe. You shouldn't care what others think or might label you as. What matters is how you feel about it and what you think of it.

Did you do it because you wanted to do it? Did you enjoy it? If yes, then what could possibly be wrong about it?