I went to the bar and made out with a guy for the first time. Does that make me a hoe?

I went to the bar and made out with a guy in public that I met that night. He even gave me hickeys. It was the first time I did something like that and now I am guilty. Did doing this in this manner make me look like a ho ho ho. Please be brutally honest. If it did make me look like that, then how can I redeem my reputation?
  • yes u a ho
    Vote A
  • no u aren't.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You came to the wrong place to ask such a question. According to the GaG mob, any woman who doesn't wear a chastity belt is a hoe. You shouldn't care what others think or might label you as. What matters is how you feel about it and what you think of it.

Did you do it because you wanted to do it? Did you enjoy it? If yes, then what could possibly be wrong about it?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Did u have a bf?
    If not... nah
    To be a hoe u need to do it a lot and not caring other feelings
    Nobody got hurt
    It felt good
    Good memory

Lets say he was ur boyfriend for a night but broke off... the end. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • If all you're done with made out kissing and hickeys and stuff like that no b/Jno intercourse not a ho ho ho ho that's fine everybody does that every day so you like that guy big deal don't beat yourself up for that in today's time even if something else happened probably wouldn't beat yourself up

0|0
    0|0
  • you only qualify as a hoe in book when you fuck more than a few guys in a short space of time (lets say 8 guys in 1 month)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You're an adult enjoying yourself. Nothing to be guilty about.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wait, your first kiss or you kiss upon meeting him the first time? Either way you are not a hoe unless you a hoe. Only you and trust me you know if you a hoe. Don't be lying shawty.

0|0
    0|0
  • This happen in teenage try to control Ur mind do meditation. If still u develop interest of doing s. x then do chat n cool Ur mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the moment it felt right, so if you don't like how it worked out, just try not to do it in the future. Live and learn 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If it happens naturally then don't worry about, it's called being human

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if he was a rake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are a hoe because you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are an adventurer

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, def. a hoe

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows where that guys mouth had even been. He could have kissed a whole bunch of other girls before you, had herpes, cold sores, or been down on a girl. Let me ask you this. If some random person came up to you in the street and asked you to stick your tongue in a random box, would you do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and a cunt.

0|0
    0|0
    • But those are the kind I like.

Recommended myTakes