My crush started to ignore me. everytime I text him a long message, he replies 'that's cute' what should I do?

so he is from another city, like 100-150 km away. i started to really like him even just from texts. we used to facetime, chat all day, and all night. but few moths after, he lost his job, and started to going out at nights, and don't reply to me. that seems odd to me. (im few years younger, and im still in school, but he isn't) (so you should understand that i still live w my parents, and i dont know anything about night life). and we haven't chatted few weeks, after he said, that he doesn't want to get burned, like from the last relationship, and all i said, that, im sorry for him, that he dated bitches, but im not like them. and i just texted him last week, and all i wanted to do, was to write a longest message about my feelings, and he replied after few days, and said 'thats cute'. WHAT THE ACTUAL FRIDGE?
i dont care if he has other girl, i need him. what should i do? i know im clingy, but help...

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think he got sad after losing his job but then he suddenly felt tired and bored talking to you. And maybe he met someone on every parties he attended to. Sorry if I'm blunt but I think you need to accept the fact, let him go and move-on.
    And honestly? You don't actually need him. You live for a long time without him in your life so it is easy for you to live your life again without him. Just keep on moving forward without him or else you'll go on the wrong path.
    But it's your choice anyways. Whether you let him go and move forward without him or keep on chasing him, make yourself pathetic, lose track and lose yourself.

• thank you so much, I'll try my best, but I'll keep updated probably:D

• Don't just try it. Do it even though it is hard. You can do it. Just don't give up. Don't just lose yourself to someone...

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop texting him

• but that's the problem, he always replies, but some time later, and he always says that he's trying to find other job, just to save some money, and come to meet me... but now im starting to think that all of that is just a lie

• Do a test. Give him one word answers. If he doesn't care, stop texting for few days.