What do you think about interracial couples?

Do you think It's hard to get adapt to different culture? Are you for it or against?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it in the sense that I prefer to date intraracially & I don't like how it closes me off from so many white women I'd want to be with, but I'm not against them in some fucked up authoritative sense. I would have liked to see a world where intercultural mixing & equality didn't mean that your heart takes the beating of a thousand closed hands & disinterested eyes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are great. First kiss was latino, had an unhealthy level crush on my Asian highschool friend, still do lol first kinda romance was a white dude.

I've never dated black guys lol, prefer skater type white boys I don't know, white guys look good in black with messy hair

0|0
    0|0
    • Internalised racism

• Show All
    • 😂I'm an open-minded person but I feel like they gon see me as different

• Naturally but its okay, the differences keep it exciting lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on how different the cultures are and how open-minded the person is. The question "are you for it or against it?" is kind of irrelevant, whatever people want to do with their lives is none of our business.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me and no better way to grow then experience someones culture through the eyes of someone who is of that culture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that they’re the same as any other relationship. What people do with their partner is none of my business. I feel the same way about gay relationships. It may be hard depending on the cultures, for example a Jew and a Muslim getting married since they’re religions hate each other. There may also be animosity between the in-laws or language issues when meeting the family. I mean I had teachers that were Irish & British that were friends with each other so I guess it’s just a myth that they hate one another. I’m white and I’m only attracted to white guys, but I don’t think that makes me racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm in an interracial relationship
    and I'm all for it.

If you love someone because of them, their skin colour and yours shouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be in one but I'm not against (not for either)

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm for it, I'm white and I typically date everything except white. Not sure why it's just how I'm attracted I suppose

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you like their culture or just because of something else?

• It's only been culture related for one girl. She was American Indian and I love that culture and the legends associated with it. Religion and spirituality I mean. But typically I'll fall for the woman, her personality, common likes and dislikes, the flavor doesn't matter lol

• Ok, thanks

• i'm in a interracial relationship

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you like your partners culture or It's just happened?

• Show All
    • can i know more?

• I'll dm you. You can ask anything you want😊

• I’m the result of one so I’m in favour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love knows no color

2|0
    0|0
  • I support interracial dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute asf ❤🙌

0|0
    0|1
  • indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • Interracial couple are sweet

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like it

0|1
    1|0
  • It’s cool👍

0|0
    0|1
    • How though?

• @BRAPcel So you’d know how it feels like to have someone as your partner who doesn’t have the same race as you. It also teaches you better how to treat people equally

• For it, I wanna marry a Japanese girl

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on yoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Do girls with non european background think european guys are attractive? Or the girls would prefer other guys instead

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes