What do you think about interracial couples?

Do you think It's hard to get adapt to different culture? Are you for it or against?

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it in the sense that I prefer to date intraracially & I don't like how it closes me off from so many white women I'd want to be with, but I'm not against them in some fucked up authoritative sense. I would have liked to see a world where intercultural mixing & equality didn't mean that your heart takes the beating of a thousand closed hands & disinterested eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are great. First kiss was latino, had an unhealthy level crush on my Asian highschool friend, still do lol first kinda romance was a white dude.

I've never dated black guys lol, prefer skater type white boys I don't know, white guys look good in black with messy hair

• Internalised racism

• 😂I'm an open-minded person but I feel like they gon see me as different

• Naturally but its okay, the differences keep it exciting lol