I'm starting to hate women?

Everyone seems interested in flirting with me, and even take me to bed. But after that either I discover they are completely fucked up, like taking drugs or living in shit, or they just disappear.

Now tell me, what the fuck is wrong with you fuckers? How can people be so superficial these days. I really I'm thinking that I'm changing flirting for kicking buts and boobs.

Don't tell it's me, because I treat everyone well. When I ask my friends or family, they cannot tell why. People seem so defensive these shitty days, fuck you all.

I'm starting to hate women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro... just...👊👊 i thought i was the only one going through this. Hate yo see how some girls can be comfortable in this lifestyle.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have bad luck. You keep on finding trashy females or commitment phobia people. Ugh... you’ll find the right one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, women can be real characters these days. Unfortunately, they're the ones we have to reproduce with, so I guess we just have to tough it out.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's switch places. I have not yet discovered superficiality the way you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck you too cunt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe if you shaved, you’d attract better people.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not attracted to preteen looking bodies, you know.

• Show All
    • Actually women seem to like me...

• Not if they don’t call you back, they don’t.

Unless you really prefer to have sex with men, in which case, why are you complaining about women?

• You are homosexual

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes