I'm starting to hate women?

Everyone seems interested in flirting with me, and even take me to bed. But after that either I discover they are completely fucked up, like taking drugs or living in shit, or they just disappear.

Now tell me, what the fuck is wrong with you fuckers? How can people be so superficial these days. I really I'm thinking that I'm changing flirting for kicking buts and boobs.

Don't tell it's me, because I treat everyone well. When I ask my friends or family, they cannot tell why. People seem so defensive these shitty days, fuck you all.

I'm starting to hate women?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro... just...👊👊 i thought i was the only one going through this. Hate yo see how some girls can be comfortable in this lifestyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have bad luck. You keep on finding trashy females or commitment phobia people. Ugh... you’ll find the right one.