No job no chance?

I currently am without a job/career and so don't put myself out there to date. I believe that as a guy if I don't have something to fill that "what do you do" question that's a deal breaker for today's women... at least with first impressions. Am I right or wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The thing is... does you not having a job make you feel bad if so that can cause issues right there.. there are many women out there that dont mind a broke guy. However, some will not look your way.. the thing of it are you in between jobs and actively looking? If so then i dont see you being jobless a problem. However if you are not tryinf to better yourself and dont want to work then you need to let them know upfront so problems dont occur later down the road

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about "today's women". If anything it would be the opposite.
    In the past, and up until today, it was necessary for women time make sure they had a man who could support them.
    I'm sure it's still the case today in a lot of instances, or even most.
    The difference is, today they can support themselves.

So basically, I'm saying yeah, you can still meet some one. It's not a crime to be between jobs. Just be aware it will still be a factor.

It's one of those things that goes back to our "animal days".
    It's in a woman's nature to instinctively find a man that can take care of her, just like it's in OUR nature to seek out a woman that will take care of us.

To people who can put aside all that "social construct" nonsense, man + woman = team.

lol
    To answer your question... yes. You do have a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shows women are hypergamous prostitutes. Guys don't care about a women's job or money.

0|0
    0|1
    • If a women doean't want you without you having a decent job, just go get that whore at the street corner, they are the same really.

Recommended myTakes