No Social Media?

I've been with this guy around a year and we haven't added each other on social media. I know his Instagram (he doesn't know) but he has me blocked on Facebook and he says it's because he wants to keep his relationship private. I know I sound naive asking about this because it's ridiculous and I know it, but I'm pretty good at internet stalking and he doesn't have anything suspicious anywhere. Like not even remotely questionable.

I fully understand needing time to make sure a situation is stable before fully incorporating someone into your life, like I haven't introduced him to any of my friends yet and I feel okay with having met only a couple of his, but has anyone else gone this long without adding each other on social media?

Also, I blocked him on Instagram as well so the fact that he's got me blocked on Facebook isn't fair for me to be mad at.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont assume anything from his cause relationships are based on trust but be cautious cause it can be many things, i know a friend that has a girlfriend and they have access to each others social medias to show that they are loyal to each other and have nothing to hide, he blocked you, isn't that kinda strange and he must have done it on purpose cause on many social medias they ask u if you are sure

• Dont think too much of it tho, he might just have done it for a reason like he has things with his ex on it and he wants to delete it before he lets you see his fb, you know he could be doing it for you