Would you date a Short (5'0") guy?

Well I'm 5'0"
I'm short but nice with people and my look not bad as you can see

Would have a 5'0 guy as a boyfriend? Or even possibly marry a 5'0 guy?

Would you?

You can list your height if you want.Would you date a Short (5'0

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would :) I don't care about height. I care about being a great match. So as long as you are a great person, with the same sense of humor and who I have a lot in common with.. why not?

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I honestly wouldn't mind. I don't if I count since I'm only 4'11 I have met guys that were 5ft - 5'5 and and a friend of mine that was 5'5. They were never interested because I was to short haha. So I always end up with someone 6ft - 6'4. My boyfriend is the first guy that is like 5'9 or 5'10.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I weren't married, probably. I'm 5'1 and wouldn't mind being the tall one for once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, one of my crushes we're 5'1 and I'm 5'4 so height doesn't matter to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not, I'm almost 6'. I have dated men shorter than me and I would do it again, but here the gap would be huuuuge

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was 4'9", then I'd totally be on-board.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, I'm 5'4" . 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not

0|1
    0|0
  • I like women so no I am 175 cm

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. I had a guy who was 4'11 crushing on me and he was super nice but he was SHORTER Than me. I'm 5'3, and I didn't find that attractive at all. I wonder if he is married now... I wouldn't know but I'm sure there are some men out there who are short who have been able to find a wife/gf or what not so don't lose hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’7. No, I’m not physically attracted to men who are shorter than or equal to my height. Very thin and obese men are also not appealing to me, even if they do make me laugh or I enjoy their company... it’s so interesting what different women find sexually appealing though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'7 but I would say no because I know somehow they are going to feel 'inferior' even though there is nothing to be.. Usually it works if the guy literally 100% doesn't give a fuck but majority end into that loop called "inferior"

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 5'10 so if ur not bothered by it sure but the short guys i have dated not all of them liked it

1|2
    0|0
    • Why didn't they like it?

• I don't know they prolly didn't want a girl to tower over them. they moved on with short girls/girls their height but idc about height the face and body is what matters in my opinion.

Recommended myTakes